Prepare for Internet Courses
Online courses are available to students on the first day of classes and not earlier. Before classes start, you should…
1. Activate your student account:
- Go to https://northwestcollege.edu/activate and follow the 3 step process. (You will need your NWC Id number. If you do not know your ID number, contact enrollment services at 307-754-6149.)
- The password you set through this process is the password you will use to access the campus computers and your MyNWC Portal page.
- When the account is successfully created you will be shown your username (firstname.lastname) and the URL for the portal page: http://mynwc.northwestcollege.edu
- If you have any problems during this process, contact Computer Services at 307-754-6080.
2. Test your login:
Prior to the start of classes go to http://mynwc.northwestcollege.edu and test your login.
If you are not able to login to the student portal contact Computer Services at 307-754-6080.
NOTE: You won’t be able to login to your class until the first day.
3. Configure Your Browser
It is very important to configure your personal computer's browser before your online class starts. Click here for information on the recommended browser. Computers in all college labs are already configured.
Instructional Technology Coordinator