Campus Map  |   Directory  |   Calendar  |   News  |   Jobs  |   A-Z Index  |   Apply to NWC

Your future, our focus

Northwest College

Academic & Career Advising Center

Transfer Information


An Articulation Agreement is an official agreement made between Northwest College and other Four-Year Colleges. The agreement specifically addresses how classes taken from Northwest College will transfer to the Four-Year College. In a course by course agreement, the Four-Year College agrees that certain classes taught at Northwest College are equivalent to those taught at the Four-Year College. In a block agreement, the Four-Year College agrees that a group of classes from Northwest College is equivalent to a group of classes taught at the Four Year College. A common type of Articulation Agreement is a general education agreement. This type of agreement means that a student who has taken the proper classes at Northwest College to meet the general education requirements will be deemed to have met the other Four-Year College ’s general education requirements. Some Articulation Agreements are specifically designed for a certain program or degree, while others are designed for all programs at Northwest College.

Northwest College
Northwest College

© Northwest College | 231 West 6th Street | Powell, Wyoming, 82435 | 800.560.4692