The first issue of Tracks, our magazine for alumni and other friends, premiered July 2014. The cover photo was provided by Blake Hendrix ['08], who was also the topic for one of the feature stories. Here's more eye candy from Blake's adventures:
- Cascada was filmed in the jungles of Mexico. Be sure to check out Blake's "extra" credits at the 7:11 mark. Oh, and just for the record, Blake really can swim.
- The North Face: The Explorer features highlights from several of the excursions Blake has participated in (no, not the vintage black-and-white footage). Hang on until near the end to find out who the narrator is; it may surprise you.
- Behind the Scenes and On The Road with BFGoodrich Tires gives you an opportunity to see Blake in front of the camera. He's the one on the far left in the back of the pickup at 1:26 and on the right accepting an impromptu Showpony award at 1:39.
- ShowPony: A Tribute was created "anonymously" by Blake's coworkers without his knowledge.
- See more videos at Camp4Collective.
Didn't get your copy?
If Tracks didn't show up in your mailbox before the end of July 2014, update your address, and we'll be sure you get one.
Use the Submit News box to tell us you want a copy of Tracks.
Vice President for College Relations