Center For Training & Development
Command Spanish ® e-Training programs
Command Spanish® e-Training programs are Web-based Spanish language training courses that students can take whenever and wherever they want, because they are asynchronous and non-instructor-led. These programs were designed to be efficient, effective, and not teacher-bound. Moreover, the student takes the course at his/her convenience and pace, not the institution's convenience and pace.
With Command Spanish®, you can:
- promote better communication in the work environment;
- increase safety in the workplace;
- enhance workers' job performance;
- decrease or remove communication barriers;
- receive cost-effective instruction without leaving your house; and
- provide better service to persons in the Hispanic community.
Command Spanish® online courses are designed to be efficient, reliable, and effective. These are one-of-a-kind programs. For many, the convenience and benefits of e-Training are too good to pass up.
Command Spanish® e-Training programs are:
- Self-Paced (You, not an educational institution, decide at what pace you will take the course.)
- Asynchronous (You can start the course on any day, at any hour.)
- Non-Teacher-Led (You are not dependent on the availability of a teacher.)
- Based on Adult Education Principles
- Economical (You save gas and time by not commuting to and from class.)
Each Command Spanish® e-Training program includes important cross-cultural information and tips relevant to the specific occupation or profession that is being targeted. These cross-cultural capsules are designed to eliminate or reduce misunderstandings in the workplace.
Available Command Spanish® Courses:
- Spanish for Hospital Nurses
- Spanish for Retail Sales
- Spanish for School Teachers
- Spanish for the Workforce
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers
- Spanish for Emergency Medical Services
- and more
Upon completion of each course, the learner will have immediate access to and be able to print his or her own personalized Certificate of Completion.