Center For Training & Development
Educational Fitness Solutions
Educational Fitness Solutions offer Online Professional Certificates in Nutrition, Fitness, and Health. These innovative, Web-based certificate programs provide an interactive educational experience that will allow students from around the world to fit courses into their busy work and home schedules. Students can go on-line wherever they are and complete a certificate in three to five months depending on the certificate program or up to two years if necessary.
- Fitness Business Management
- Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports
- Personal Fitness Training/Advanced Personal Fitness Training
- Personal Training and Group Exercise Training for Older Adults
- Women's Exercise Training and Wellness
Obtain Continuing Education Credits/Units (CECs/CEUs) - Our online continuing education courses are a great way to earn CECs/CEUs from the comfort of your own home! Registration is easy, simply pay online and you'll receive a confirmation email allowing you access to get started. Click here to learn more. All CEC/CEU courses have open enrollment and are only $59.
Courses will provide advanced education and CECs or CEUs for personal trainers, group fitness instructors, physical therapists, RD's, athletic trainers, nurses, and chiropractors seeking recertification or career advancement. If your professional credentialing agency or licensing board is not listed, please contact them prior to registering to ensure courses will be accepted for credit. The following organizations have recognized our programs for continuing education credits/units:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- CSCS, NSCA-CPT
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Health and Fitness Professionals Association (HFPA)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
- National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
- Senior Fitness Association (SFA)
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), the credentialing agency for the American Dietetic Association (ADA)
Summary of Course and Certificate Program CECs and CEUs provided by each of the national organizations/associations.