A.L. Mickelson Field Station
- Meals are served buffet style and offer selections for the healthy and hearty eaters.
- The food service is normally not available to groups of less than fifteen (15) people. An exception may be made at the discretion of the Field Station Supervisor. However, the minimum charge for the food service will be for that of fifteen people.
- Reminder: Any group utilizing the Field Station will be charged for the number of meals requested 1 week (seven days) prior to the food service. Extra meals served beyond the number requested will be charged for and compiled at the time of billing. Should a group cancel within five days of the reserved food service, 10% of the reserved food service bill will be charged to the group.
|Cabins:||$20.00 per adult per night|
|$15.00 per child per night (11 and under)|
|Children 5 years and under stay and eat free|
- Sleeping arrangements consist of three bunk beds. Other furnishings include a table and four chairs, a dresser and a lamp. Pillows are provided.
- Dormitory style restrooms with showers are located near the cabins.
- GUESTS PROVIDE THEIR OWN SLEEPING BAG, TOILETRIES, TOWELS, ETC
- User Fee: $75.00 per group per visit
- Camper and Tents: $5.00 fee per person per night
Field Station Coordinator