You have a rich bank of financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Northwest College to help pay for your education. But it takes careful work. If you miss even one step or one deadline, you will not receive money. Start early.
- Apply for admission.
- Apply for scholarships. You don’t have to be an “A” student to qualify for valuable scholarships. It’s a one-step process and worth your time.
- Complete the FAFSA if you’re interested in grants, loans or student jobs.
- Respond immediately to your Request Letter when it arrives in the mail. Fill in all forms completely and return them to the NWC Financial Aid Office. Print extra forms if needed.
- Apply for a loan if you need more money to pay for college. Parents can apply, too.
- Apply for military and survivor benefits if you qualify.
- Respond to your Award Letter. You’ll receive the letter in the mail or you can access it on MyNWC. You won’t receive any aid unless you sign and return the letter to the Financial Aid Office.
- Apply for student jobs if you want to earn more money for school
You are expected to pay for all your tuition, fees, room and board on the first day of classes. If you're short of funds, the Monthly Payment Plan is an option. Visit the Business Office for payment info, deadlines and other information, or call 307.754.6048 with questions.
Improve your chances of receiving financial aid and scholarships by submitting all your paperwork before the priority deadline.
Plan on completing your FAFSA eight-ten weeks ahead of the priority deadline if you want NWC to receive it by the priority deadline.
- March 1 is the priority deadline for fall semester
- October 1 is the priority deadline for spring semester
Financial Aid Assistant - VA
Office: ORB 104