2012-13 to 2016-17 Strategic Plan
Institutional Imperatives & Strategic Goals
Imperative #1: Northwest College shall be the preeminent two-year educational institution in Wyoming.
- The highest student completion rates (earned degrees and certificates) of any two-year educational institution in Wyoming
- The highest level of Wyoming community college student performance at transfer institutions (AA/AS) or in the workplace (AAS/certificate)
- A national leader among rural two-year colleges in international and intercultural programming, with unparalleled campus and curricular diversity
Imperative #2: Northwest College shall be a great place to work.
- Employee satisfaction with Shared Governance and Senior Leadership exceeds national benchmark levels of the “Great Colleges to Work For” annual survey.
- Employee satisfaction with Communications and Faculty, Administration, and Staff Relations exceeds national benchmark levels of the “Great Colleges to Work For” annual survey.
Imperative #3: Northwest College shall be meaningfully connected to the high schools and workplaces of the communities it serves.
- An increased percentage of service area high school students (current students and graduates) will enroll at Northwest College.
- An increased number of service area constituents will choose Northwest College to meet their career goals/workforce training needs.