Northwest College offers a wide range of benefits* to its employees. All benefits are subject to change and eligibility is determined by employment status and amount of hours/time worked.
- Health, life, vision and dental
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible benefits plan
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition waivers
- Additional death benefits
- Supplemental retirement accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West — No cost admission for employees
* To be benefit eligible, the employee must be in a non-temporary position that works at least 1040 hours (1/2 time, 12 months or equivalent) per year.
Additional Benefits for All Employees
Human Resources Director