Our Learning Outcomes
Through their interaction with library professionals, students will:
- improve their ability to identify, evaluate, select and utilize information.
- have access to materials selected to support classroom and lifelong learning.
- be able to work in a safe learning environment that encourages study and reflection.
- have access to the library's physical and electronic collections on and off campus.
Library staff will:
- support the mission of the library.
- collaborate with faculty and staff to further their instruction needs.
- assist students, faculty, staff, and community members with their library and information needs.