Jobs for Students
- You can earn extra money while you're a student by working part time for Northwest College. Learn about student jobs and find out how to apply for them.
- Resident Assistants (RAs) earn their room and board, plus a small stipend by helping with residential life programming and policies. To find out more, contact the housing coordinator.
- If you'd like to get paid to help create and provide student activities, consider joining the Student Activities Board.
- The Help Wanted section of the Powell Tribune also lists job vacancies.
- Wyoming Workforce Services is another good resource.
You may also find internships (usually unpaid) that give you work experience and networking advantages in your study NWC's.