Housing & Dining Services
Next to choosing the right classes, the most important college decision you'll make is selecting the living setup that best fits your personality and lifestyle. Take time to check out all your options before making a decision.
Follow these steps to make your campus living arrangements:
- Choose a residence hall (or apartment for married students and families).
- Decide on a meal plan.
- If you have questions, skim our Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Housing Office.
- Download and read the Housing License Agreement & Contract.
- Complete each section of the Housing Contract and mail (along with your deposit) it to us
- Check out all the action and opportunities waiting for you at NWC.