Campus Map  |   Directory  |   Calendar  |   News  |   Jobs  |   A-Z Index  |   Apply to NWC

Your future, our focus

Northwest College

Housing & Dining Services


Residence Halls

To reserve a room in one of NWC's five residence halls:

  1. Download and read the entire Housing License Agreement & Contract (PDF). The 2014/15 Contract has been mailed and will be on the website by the middle of April.
  2. Download and read the entire Residence Hall Guide & Owner's Manual (PDF).
  3. Complete and sign your Housing Contract, including the Living Preference Worksheet (last page of the contract)
  4. Mail your $125 or $225 deposit and completed Housing Contract to:

NWC Cashier's Office
231 W 6th St., Bldg. 1
Powell, WY 82435


NWC apartments are reserved for married and nontraditional-age students.

If you're under age 22 and single, follow the steps to reserve a residence hall room (see box at left).

If you're over age 22, have a family who will be living with you, or are married, you can get on the waiting list for an apartment by contacting:

 Kristie Sullivan, 307.754.6165

To ensure your status on the waiting list, be sure to provide your name, address, phone, size of family who will be living in the apartment and whether or not you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment.


Kristie Sullivan
Residence and Conference Specialist

Office: DSC 221
Phone: 307.754.6165

Northwest College
Northwest College

© Northwest College | 231 West 6th Street | Powell, Wyoming, 82435 | 800.560.4692