Campus Map  |   Directory  |   Calendar  |   News  |   Jobs  |   A-Z Index  |   Apply to NWC

Your future, our focus

Northwest College

Project Succeed

Transfer Information

Financial Aid Information

Tips for Students Getting Ready to Transfer

  • Fill out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on January 1 or soon after, for the following academic year.
  • Indicate your transfer school’s financial aid code on your FAFSA. This can be found on your community college’s financial aid website or the FAFSA website.
  • Notify your lender that you will be transferring to a different institution.
  • Complete a loan deferment form unless you plan to start paying back loans right away.

If you have any questions about financial aid, please stop by the NWC Financial Aid Office (ORB 104) or call them at 307-754-6158 or visit their web site


Shannon Lusk
Career & Transfer Associate TRiO

Office: CH66B
Phone: 307.754.6293

Northwest College
Northwest College

© Northwest College | 231 West 6th Street | Powell, Wyoming, 82435 | 800.560.4692