Prepare For Your Scholarship Application
- When you complete the your scholarship application, you will automatically be applied for over 250 scholarships, including Trapper, Academic and Activity-Talent scholarships.
- If you're eligible to apply for additional scholarships that require more information, you'll be asked to review and apply for those scholarships individually after you complete the general application.
- If you have trouble logging into your MyNWC College Portal, please contact NWC Computing Services, 307-754-6080.
- If you've forgotten your password, email us, call 307-754-6080, or reset your password here (you'll need your NWC ID).
- Apply as early as possible, regardless of stated deadlines. Scholarship funding is limited and awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Once funds are gone, so is your scholarship opportunity.
- Take your time. Complete each question thoughtfully. It could be the difference between earning the minimum scholarship amount or a whole lot more.