April 4 & 5, 2014
The Northwest College Mathematics Department proudly announces the 2014 Wyoming Math/Statistics/Physics Articulation Conference. Each year the conference is hosted by one of the seven Wyoming Community Colleges or the University of Wyoming. This year's conference will be hosted on the Northwest College campus in Powell, WY on April 4 & 5, 2014.
The Mathematics Lost in Transition Institute will precede the 2014 Wyoming Math/Statistics/Physics Articulation Conference on April 4, 2014. Registration for the Mathematics Lost in Transition Institute is combined with the registration for the Math/Statistics/Physics Articulation registration. Be sure to mark that you will be attending the institute Friday morning! Breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. If you plan to attend the dinner Friday evening, be sure to mark that option in the registration. Professional Teaching Standards Board (PTSB) Credit will be available. Questions regarding "Lost in Transition?" Please contact Beth Wiley at 307-766-3274.
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Gain knowledge of best practices and techniques for your classroom
- Network with peers, presenters, and vendors from the region
- Keep up-to-date with colleagues at all the Wyoming colleges and University of Wyoming
- Network with local K-16 teachers and administrators
- Participate in a discussion of transitions from high school to colleges/university